We understand that all of you are in the midst of Revision and are driven to give your best in this upcoming Common Test.
A few words of advice:
- Know your syllabus well (refer to the Assessment page and Maths google site which was posted before March holiday)
- You have been told before march holiday on the syllabus and the topics that will be tested. Complicated algebraic equations will not be tested even though they have been taught. Statistics note, as mentioned in class, are divided into fundamental primary school revision (initial pages) and further statistics meant for next term although the . The fundamental concept has been given assigned homework via ACE learning during March holiday and will be included in Common Test.
- Get the necessary support by going through the (i) class worksheets again (ii) Maths booklet (iii) examination preparation booklet (iv) supplementary worksheets given in class for practice (v) ACE learning portal and (vi) class Maths blog.
- Do call me for consultation if necessary.
- Take good care of your health - remember healthy body is healthy mind